FEES & INSURANCE
24-HR CANCELLATION POLICY
When making your appointment, you will be asked for a credit card to hold that appointment. If you cancel or reschedule with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will card will be billed for the full cost of the appointment.
IF PAYING OUT OF POCKET
Cash or credit cards
All fees are due at the time of your visit
IF USING YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE
Before making an appointment, you must contact me with the following information:
• Photo of the front and back of your membership card
• Date of birth
• Condition you want treated
• If you are not the primary account holder, please also include that person’s name, DOB and Member ID. I do not need a photo of the primary’s card, just the information.
• You may send me the above information by email or text message
YOUR CARD WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY CHARGED THE FULL AMOUNT FOR THE APPOINTMENT IF:
• You arrive for an appointment and we have not verified your coverage beforehand.
• Your claims are denied. Understand that health insurance companies sometimes refuse to pay, even though your policy has coverage.